WARRANTY: Bytown Ukuleles (draft)
WARRANTY: BYTOWN UKULELES
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Bytown Ukuleles Instrument! It will, with a bit of practice, bring you a lifetime of pleasure. However, if you have an issue with your instrument we want to help you.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Bytown Ukuleles warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Bytown Ukuleles reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
• Keep your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim.
• Any modification to the instrument will void the warranty.
• Unsolicited returns to Bytown Ukuleles or any of its authorized dealers will not be accepted.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
• Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance practices.
• Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
• Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on an all solid-wood ukulele will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™) is not used with your instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
• Exposure to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
• Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
• Instruments damaged in transit.
• Instruments purchased outside of the United States or Canada are not covered under this warranty.
WARRANTY IS PROVIDED BY: Bytown Instruments, 87 Eccles St., Ottawa, ON Canada K1R 6S5
TO MAKE A CLAIM: Have your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim. Then contact us at email@example.com to discuss the issue with us. We will be able to help you quickly resolve the problem. This includes, but is not limited to, mail order purchases, internet sales and in-shop purchases.