WARRANTY: Mainland Ukes (draft)
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Mainland ukulele! It will, with a bit of practice, bring you a lifetime of pleasure. However, if you have an issue with your instrument we want to help you. The following is the warranty information posted on the Mainland Ukes site.
- If you are not satisfied with your ukulele return it within 15 days for a refund.
- Since our ukuleles are all solid wood, it is possible that small crack could develop in the wood grain if they are not cared for properly. As long as you take good care of your ukulele and consider the heat and humidity with caring for your instrument, we will of course cover you if any flaw would become apparent within a years time. We will make every effort to be available for you and will reply to your concerns promptly. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
- Ukuleles purchase from dealers, must be returned thru that dealer.
- Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
- Any modification to the ukulele will void the warranty.
- Our warranty does not cover damage due to negligence, accident or improper storage, including exposure to extremes in temperature, humidity and lack of humidity and other enviromental extremes."
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Mainland Ukes warrants solely to the original purchaser that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and shall function for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Mai reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
• Keep your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim.
• Any modification to the instrument will void the warranty.
• Unsolicited returns to Bytown Ukuleles or any of its authorized dealers will not be accepted.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
• Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance practices.
• Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
• Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on an all solid-wood ukulele will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier ( Oasis™, Planet Waves™,Humistat™) is not used with your instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
• Exposure to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
• Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
• Instruments damaged in transit.
WARRANTY IS PROVIDED BY: MAINLAND UKES, PO Box 1708, 90 Washington ST., Nashville, IN 47448-1708, USA and warranty of all sales placed through Bytown Ukuleles are administered by Bytown Instruments, 87 Eccles St., Ottawa, ON Canada K1R 6S5
TO MAKE A CLAIM: Have your original sales receipt. It is required to make a valid warranty claim. Then contact Joel or Mark at email@example.com to discuss the issue with us. We will be able to help you quickly resolve the problem. This includes, but is not limited to, mail order purchases, internet sales and in-shop purchases.