The Novice 26 is an affordable, quality harp known for its full & rich tone, making it well suited for players of all levels.
- 26 Strings
- 3.5 octave range from C (below middle C) to high G
- 36" tall x 23" deep x 10" wide (up to 49" tall with optional stand)
- Weighs approximately 8 lbs
- Solid Cherry or Walnut Neck and Post
- Baltic Birch Frame and Soundboard
- Tuning wrench, chromatic tuner and stand included
- Options available for levers and finishing
The Novice 26's body is available in walnut, cherry or natural colored finishes. The neck and post will remain natural wood with a clear coat finish. Want another color? We can do that too. Color stain options for the soundbox are available upon request (additional charges may apply).
We also make a stand that has been specifically designed for the Novice 26. It is included with the purchace of a Novice 26 harp and is also sold separately. Featuring a simple and sturdy design, this stand can be easily disassembled to fit inside a harp bag. Made from Baltic Birch plywood, it can be stained to match the finish of the soundbox of your Novice 26.
Due to demand, harp orders may take up to 4-5 weeks to build, and build times may vary depending on our current production schedule. We are committed to completing your order as soon as possible without rushing the building process or compromising the quality of the instrument. Please understand that we are a small company and every harp is handmade to order.
At this time, we can only provide shipping to Canadian customers.