Tuning a harp typically requires an electronic tuner, a clip-on tuner pickup and a tuning wrench, as well as a certain amount of coordination. We do a lot of harp tuning at Dusty Strings and this awkward process was begging for an improvement. We've now combined our harp tuning wrench with the Snark clip-on electronic tuner to make a single handy tuning device, the Dusty Duo-Tune. Now you can pluck a string with one completely free hand while the tuning wrench and electronic tuner are in your other hand picking up the vibrations through the tuning pin, displaying the note on the attached LCD screen, and allowing you to adjust the pin - all at once. No more juggling tuners, wires, clips and wrenches and wishing you had three hands!
- The same elegant and ergonomic hardwood handle as our Custom Wrench
- Colored LCD display is readable in the dark
- Swivel joint allows you to turn on and adjust the angle of the display with your thumb while tuning
- Star-tipped wrench (except for Universal model) seats itself on the pin with less fussiness than a square-tipped wrench requires
- No need for a clip-on tuner pickup. The string's vibrations travel directly through the tuning pin to the Duo-Tune, which means that it picks up notes accurately up and down the whole range of the harp without interference from other room noises.
- Snark tuner has a nifty built-in visual metronome feature as well as pitch calibration and auto shut-off after two minutes
- Battery is included, as well as a spare (3-volt #CR-2032)
Note: The Snark tuner carries a one-year warranty against defects in manufacturing. Should anything happen to yours outside of the warranty, it is possible to replace just the tuner head without buying a whole new Duo-Tune wrench.