This audio MP3, played by Jeanne De La Mare, is the Harp 2 part of Joanne Griffins "A Great Big Sea" from her Northern Lights 2nd Edition: Solo and Ensemble Music. This will allow the user to play Harp 1 while being accompanied by this .mp3
DOWNLOADABLE MP3 - link will be sent to you upon completion.
BOOK SOLD SEPARATELY
This book was originally designed to provide accessible harp arrangements to budding soloists and harp circles. However, as the book took shape it became apparent that it could serve several purposes:
- supply accessible arrangements for soloists, ensembles and harp circles
- give students/teachers more learning/teaching material (Focus Time book)
- present a range of musical styles for the folk harp
- broaden the repertoire of therapeutic musicians
- encourage harpist to gather and develop a harp community with a purpose
- offer session musicians the opportunity for inclusions in harp circles
The arrangements were carefully crafted with the purposes listed above in mind. Most of the 60 tunes can be played as solos. The optional counter melodies, bass lines, and 2nd harp part are designed to fill out the solo piece, similar to puzzle pieces fitting together. Chord symbols are provided to allow session musicians to join in. This book has been a popular seller to various harp circles and summer camps in North America.
DOWNLOADABLE PDF (4.4 Mb - 134 pages) - link will be sent to you upon payment