Mainland Mango Tenor Ukulele with Case - Gently Used
This Mainland Mango Tenor Ukulele has been "Gently Used" and is made of beautiful solid mango wood voiced just right. There are no visible scratches, dents or other damage.
This ukulele (MSRP $459.50 CDN) comes with a Cordoba Semi-rigid Case ($68.50 value), black Strap Buttons ($7.79 value) installed on the heel of neck and bottom of lower bout.
I guarantee you will love the feel, sound, and look of this instrument!
- Solid mango top, back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Rope marquetry rosette and purfuling
- Fingerboard position dots on 5, 7, 10, 12 and 15
- Bone nut and saddle
- Fluorocarbon strings
- Matte finish
- Total length: 26-3/4”
- Body length: 12”
- Body width/Upper bout/Lower bout: 6-1/2” 9”
- Body depth upper bout/Lower bout: 2-1/2” 2-3/4”
- Fingerboard width at nut and 12th fret: 1-7/16” 1-3/4”
- Soundhole diameter: 2-1/2”
- Scale length: 17-1/8”
Pictures not of actual instrument. Colour and grain pattern will vary slightly.